All 41 art Reviews

Aliens Chibi Sticker Set Aliens Chibi Sticker Set

Clearly someone misrated their artwork, click artwork. Oh, you clever bastard you!

BLARGEN69 responds:

PFFFF- Might as well call this the Chibi Dicks & Penises Set with the way Giger's designs look.

Lahar #1 Lahar #1

This one just feels more funny or comical than menacing. I could just imagine the character saying "Look it is me, I was the one who cut off this head. I am also naked for no apparent reason!"

VI and Jinx Futa VI and Jinx Futa

Nice work with the shading and tone, I can't really put my finger on it but Vi's stomach around the abs seems off? Also not a big fan of futa but I just want to say I appreciate the fact you let people know what they were getting into with the thumbnail. Too many times looking at peoples unsafe art or pin-ups and being blind sided. I just wanted you to know it was kind of you and also if you want to continue making art like this I wish you the best of luck out there!

JuicyDemonArt responds:

Yeah, I don't want people to think they're getting 'tricked' into looking at futa. But thanks a lot! I'll work on my ab muscle shading :D

Face practice Face practice

The eyes are spaced apart too far, it should be at least an eye length between the eyes. Everything else is good.

LeCanart responds:

sometimes i forget the basics haha, but mainly i looking for a style that i feel comfortable

Poliwag Poliwag

Always loved the Poliwag evolutions, nicely made.

Family album Family album

A really cute photo, looks like the parents are embarrassing the kid in front of his girlfriend. Nicely made especially the background work.

kira203 responds:

she┬┤s his sister x3
and glad you like it <3

Mercy poledancing Mercy poledancing

Huh? Is that irony? Either way nice shading.

Patreon: NSFW Dva Patreon: NSFW Dva

Excuse me miss but your asshole is showing

Saskia, The Unyielding Saskia, The Unyielding

It is a really good piece, I hope you go back to it and throw some shading on it. But on a side note I'm getting a strong Skyrim vibe.

ttaisawesome responds:

I might come back and shade it sometime in the future.

tattoo idea tattoo idea

If this would be a tattoo idea, from a distance it could look like a green penis. Instead maybe no candle stick but the burnt out wick in the center of the rose with wax dripping down around the outside.

HeartlessArts responds:

i dont really care what people think it looks like at a distance haha